DUBLIN, August 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Global Leisure Travel Market (2022-2027) by Traveler, Channels, Age Group, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global leisure travel market is estimated at $645.3 billion in 2022 and should reach $1520.6 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 18.7%.
Market dynamics are a force that impacts the pricing and behaviors of players in the global leisure travel market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals. As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are American Express Travel, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Cox & Kings, Expedia Group, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, UKRest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emiratesrest of the MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global leisure travel market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the use of the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global leisure travel market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Seeking unique experiences to augment the global tourism industry
4.1.2 Mobile apps, big data analytics and artificial intelligence are evolving together amid the proliferation of the tourism industry
4.2.1 Situation of unrest due to terrorism and internal problems in countries
4.3.1 One-stop destinations are gaining popularity with tourists
4.3.2 Eco-Friendly Tourism – New Trend among Millennials
4.4.1 Limitations arise in accommodation, food, etc. due to long journeys
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Leisure Travel Market, By Traveler
7 Global Leisure Travel Market, By Channels
7.2 Conventional Channels
7.3 Online Channels
8 Global Leisure Travel Market, By Age Group
8.2 Baby boomers
8.3 Generation X
8.4 Generation Y
8.5 Generation Z
9 Americas Leisure Travel Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of the Americas
ten Europe Leisure travel market
10:15 a.m. Swiss
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and africa Leisure travel market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC Leisure Travel Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia Pacific
13 Competitive landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1M&A and investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 company profiles
14.1 American Express Travel
14.2 Moving the buoyancy compensator
14.3 Reserving assets
14.4 Voyage Carlson Wagonlit
14.5 Business Travel Management
14.6 Coxswain and Kings
14.7 Direct travel
14.8 Expedia Group
14.9 Moving the flight center
14.10 JTB UNITED STATES
14.11 Priceline Reservation
14.12 thomas cook
14.13 Trip Leaders Group
14.14 TUI Group
2:15 p.m. Travel the world
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nwz48t
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets